- Be optimistic about your household finances instead of stressed about bills, debt, and your financial future together
- Have honest and empowering conversations with your partner about finances
- Have a clear financial plan and shared goals that you both crush together
- Conduct consistent and productive monthly finances dates that you’re actually excited to attend
Throughout my 15 year career, I’ve helped hundreds of people understand their finances and use money as a tool to live better lives.
Throughout my work, I noticed frustration and tension as a common occurrence among couples. They needed help in order to break through communication, mindset, and financial literacy barriers so they could get on the same page and thrive.
Get started now!
“Wilson helped introduce me to a whole new financial mindset. That is when I decided I did not want to be the average American. I did not want to live from paycheck to paycheck with student, consumer, mortgage and car loans only to feel trapped by the monthly payments. Wilson lead by example and it was his guidance that helped catapult my progress. I am now debt free and on my way to financial freedom." - Rhodee G.
By the end of the program, you’ll be able to:
- Build a framework for open communication on financial topics
- Establish Monthly Finance Dates to maintain progress
- Have a monthly written budget that both parties can agree upon and be accountable to
- Set joint short, medium and long-term actionable financial goals as a couple
- Build a strong financial foundation as a couple
- Build and improve your credit
- Tackle debt together
- Learn how to protect your family and your finances with insurance and other financial vehicles
- Build a firm foundation for future wealth building
“With some advice from Wilson, my wife and I decided to be open and honest with each other about our spending. Wilson helped influence us to come up with a plan to pay off all of our credit cards, while having emergency funds available if needed. We’re in the midst of this plan now, and we’re on track to a lot more financial freedom!” - John E.
Wilson Muscadin is a husband, a father of two boys, a financial coach, a Certified Financial Educational Instructor, speaker and Founder of The Money Speakeasy. Even with a Business undergraduate degree and an MBA, Wilson’s most valuable money lessons came outside of formal education.
Fifteen years in the financial services industry working with global insurance and asset management firms such as Chubb Insurance and Fidelity Investments confirmed that the financial education gap is even wider and more dire than most people realize, particularly with millennials.
Wilson is a Chicago native currently living in the DC metro area with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Illinois Wesleyan University and a Masters of Business Administration degree from Duke University, Fuqua School of Business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
You’ve probably wasted so much time and energy…
A total value of $2,550, for a cost of less than a 1-hour session with a financial planner!!!
"The course really helped put my finances, and what I need to do maximize them, in perspective for me. During the program, I was in the midst of purchasing my first home. The knowledge that I gained through the sessions helped me feel more confident that I would be able to manage my finances and create a plan so that I would not feel "cash-poor". - Jillian G.
This course is right for you if…
- You and your partner are committed to charting a better financial course together
- You want to avoid the financial pitfalls that plague so many relationships
- You are ready to lay the foundation of building wealth together as a couple.
If you’re ready to gain peace of mind surrounding your finances and enjoy the benefits of having your own Partner In Wealth, enroll today and let’s get started!
With a 30-day guarantee, you have nothing to lose, but so much to gain!
Enroll in the course today so you can truly become Partners In Wealth!